Display of YBR_FULL_422 dicom images - DICOM

This is a discussion on Display of YBR_FULL_422 dicom images - DICOM ; Hi, I want to display a dicom image which is of 8 bit and whose photometric interpretation is YBR_FULL_422. Note:- Its planer configuration is 1. I never handle image with planer configuration 1 images. I get the raw uncompressed pixel ...

  1. Display of YBR_FULL_422 dicom images

    Hi,

    I want to display a dicom image which is of 8 bit and whose photometric interpretation is YBR_FULL_422.
    Note:- Its planer configuration is 1.
    I never handle image with planer configuration 1 images.

    I get the raw uncompressed pixel data from a third party control.
    Now i am trying to display in C#. net.

    I successfully drawn 8 bit RGB images.
    But as i googled and found YBR stored YYCrCb format.
    So how can i display then.

    I also want same thing for RGB images.It means if image planer configuration is 1 and photometric is 3-RGB then how to display the image.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Smile Re: Display of YBR_FULL_422 dicom images

    Hi Prasanth,

    The YBR_FULL_422 pixel data need to be converted as 8bit RGB pixel data for displaying. You can find more on this on web.

    Regards
    Thilak

+ Reply to Thread