Can I use WADO to show waveforms ? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Can I use WADO to show waveforms ? - DICOM ; Hi, I have DICOM waveform files and I want to show it through the web using WADO. Can I do that ? Or I have to use independent waveform viewer ? Please advise. Thank you in advance....

  1. Can I use WADO to show waveforms ?

    Hi,

    I have DICOM waveform files and I want to show it through the web
    using WADO. Can I do that ? Or I have to use independent waveform
    viewer ? Please advise. Thank you in advance.

  2. Re: Can I use WADO to show waveforms ?

    Hi Budhik,

    What you can do is convert the waveform into a jpeg image and send
    back the jpeg image.

    Regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti
    CharruaSoft.com

  3. Re: Can I use WADO to show waveforms ?

    So, how to do that ? Since waveform involve time domain, how to
    convert it into image ? I mean, in waveform, we can scroll right the
    waveform to show it from the beginning until the end of the waveform.
    So, how to convert it into image with scroll right capability ?

  4. Re: Can I use WADO to show waveforms ?

    Even if the waveform is in the time domain, for displaying it you have
    to create an image.
    Once you have the image, it is kind of easy to create a jpeg from it.
    You can show a small part of the waveform, or you can have an image
    with enough width to hold the whole waveform.

    regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti
    CharruaSoft.com

+ Reply to Thread