DICOM Web Viewer - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM Web Viewer - DICOM ; I am trying to develope a Dicom web viewer using asp.net c#, I've used a ton of toolkits but only able to view static dicom images I need to be able to do cine loops. Any Help would be appreciated....

  1. DICOM Web Viewer

    I am trying to develope a Dicom web viewer using asp.net c#, I've used
    a ton of toolkits but only able to view static dicom images I need to
    be able to do cine loops. Any Help would be appreciated.

  2. Re: DICOM Web Viewer

    On Nov 5, 10:24*pm, jsheri...@usinstruments.net wrote:
    > I am trying to develope a Dicom web viewer using asp.net c#, I've used
    > a ton of toolkits but only able to view static dicom images I need to
    > be able to do cine loops. Any Help would be appreciated.

    Hello,

    DicomMediaBridge is a Dicom codec for DirectX (here:
    http://puntoexe.com/content/view/7/2/)
    If you are using the Windows Media Encoder tools you can convert the
    dicom file to WMV and publish it on the web.
    The codec works also with RealVideo encoder and the Divx encoder.

    Paolo Brandoli

+ Reply to Thread