need a dicom software for Ubuntu linux... - DICOM

This is a discussion on need a dicom software for Ubuntu linux... - DICOM ; I need a server that is able to query a pacs and get images and store them to disk as d 3 p 10 images. No viewer is necessary just a simply query move for Ubuntu linux....

  1. need a dicom software for Ubuntu linux...

    I need a server that is able to query a pacs and get images and store
    them to disk as d 3 p 10 images.
    No viewer is necessary just a simply query move for Ubuntu linux.

  2. Re: need a dicom software for Ubuntu linux...

    On Nov 4, 9:34*pm, SpreadTooThin wrote:
    > I need a server that is able to query a pacs and get images and store
    > them to disk as d 3 p 10 images.
    > No viewer is necessary just a simply query move for Ubuntu linux.

    $ sudo apt-get install dcmtk

  3. Re: need a dicom software for Ubuntu linux...

+ Reply to Thread