HL7 Question - DICOM

This is a discussion on HL7 Question - DICOM ; Sorry Folks, a little bit offtopic, but how can I cancel a ORM Message in HL7? Background: My System sends some Reports (over HL7 ORM) to the HIS. The doctor cancel the latest report and i must send a HL7 ...

  1. HL7 Question

    Sorry Folks,

    a little bit offtopic, but how can I cancel a ORM
    Message in HL7?

    Background:
    My System sends some Reports (over HL7 ORM) to
    the HIS. The doctor cancel the latest report and i must
    send a HL7 message to the his, but which message???

    Cheers

  2. Re: HL7 Question

    On 3 nov, 15:01, "Heiko Kessler" wrote:
    > Sorry Folks,
    >
    > a little bit offtopic, but how can I cancel a ORM
    > Message in HL7?
    >
    > Background:
    > My System sends some Reports (over HL7 ORM) to
    > the HIS. The doctor cancel the latest report and i must
    > send a HL7 message to the his, but which message???
    >
    > Cheers

    You have to send an ORM with a cancel statut (you have to check HL7 to
    find which segment).

+ Reply to Thread