Hello,
Please help me understand the SUV computation for PET images.
I saw several formulas integrating the decay correction or not
I am working on already corrected images (units in BQML)
but when I apply the simple SUV(bw) = CurrentVoxelValue * Weight /
Injected dose I don't have the same value as another software I'm
using...
The difference seems to be between injected dose and acquisition
dose... I understand the dose amount changes during the process then I
tried the formula DOSE(acq) = DOSE(injected) * exp(-log2*Tdiff/
HalfLife) but I still don't get the same result...
What am I doing wrong? What did I misunderstand??
Thanks

Alf