Phillips Envisor bck files - DICOM

This is a discussion on Phillips Envisor bck files - DICOM ; I have been trying to read the Phillips Envisor bck files. Each file is referenced in a dicomdir but the image files seem very strange. I have not been able to view with any program I have found on the ...

  1. Phillips Envisor bck files

    I have been trying to read the Phillips Envisor bck files. Each file is
    referenced in a dicomdir but the image files seem very strange. I have not
    been able to view with any program I have found on the web.
    Has anyone had success or know how to open these files.

    Best.
    Thom

  2. Re: Phillips Envisor bck files

    "Thom" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I have been trying to read the Phillips Envisor bck files. Each file is
    >referenced in a dicomdir but the image files seem very strange. I have not
    >been able to view with any program I have found on the web.
    > Has anyone had success or know how to open these files.

    No problem here...

+ Reply to Thread