c# gdcm - DICOM

This is a discussion on c# gdcm - DICOM ; Hello all Does anybody know how to read a tag value with gdcm C#-wrapped? Thanks...

  1. c# gdcm

    Hello all

    Does anybody know how to read a tag value with gdcm C#-wrapped?

    Thanks

  2. Re: c# gdcm

    On Oct 29, 2:23 pm, Adi wrote:
    > Hello all
    >
    > Does anybody know how to read a tag value with gdcm C#-wrapped?

    I already answered you this morning (~10h30 CET), please check your
    email.

    http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawik...ere_support.3F

    Can I post to the dicom newsgroup instead ?

    Ref:

    * http://groups.google.com/group/comp....s.dicom/topics

    Short answer: No ! The DICOM newsgroup is a general purpose newsgroup
    where you can ask about DICOM in general, not about a specific
    implementation such as GDCM. Please refrain from using this
    newsgroup.

    thank you.

+ Reply to Thread