Compressed Images - DICOM

This is a discussion on Compressed Images - DICOM ; Hi, I have set of dicom Images where they are compressed with my company's properiteray compression .can I have software which can re compress the images and get back to orginal images . Rajanarayana...

  1. Compressed Images

    Hi,
    I have set of dicom Images where they are compressed with my company's
    properiteray compression .can I have software which can re compress
    the images and get back to orginal images .

    Rajanarayana

  2. Re: Compressed Images

    On Oct 23, 1:33 pm, Raja Narayana wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have set of dicom Images where they are compressed with my company's
    > properiteray compression .can I have software which can re compress
    > the images and get back to orginal images .

    Just FYI, a similar image can be found here:

    https://clearcanvas-trac.cvsdude.com...mvu?format=raw

    This apparently refers to:

    http://filext.com/file-extension/MVU

    since it contains the string "MATRIXVIEW_ABO_V1.0" / "MVU ABO MF PC
    NON PROGRESSIVE"

    I do not believe the compression algorithm is publicly available.

    2cts

+ Reply to Thread