PRINT SCP Test tool - DICOM

This is a discussion on PRINT SCP Test tool - DICOM ; Can someone recommend a Print SCP Test tool. I would like to test sending print jobs from a print server to a test tool Thank you Chris....

  1. PRINT SCP Test tool

    Can someone recommend a Print SCP Test tool. I would like to test
    sending print jobs from a print server to a test tool

    Thank you

    Chris.

  2. Re: PRINT SCP Test tool

    http://www.charruasoft.com/printscp/index.php

    Regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti
    CharruaSoft.com

  3. Re: PRINT SCP Test tool

    thanks rafael.

  4. Re: PRINT SCP Test tool

    > Can someone recommend a Print SCP Test tool. I would like to test
    > sending print jobs from a print server to a test tool

    The IHE MESA test tools contain a Print SCP that can be used for this
    purpose ( ftp://dicom.offis.de/pub/dicom/offis...i/release_2004 ).

    Then there is DVTk, which also contains a Print SCP intended for testing and validation purposes.
    ( http://dicom.dvtk.org/modules/wiwimo...menu=downloads ).

    Best regards,
    Marco Eichelberg

  5. Re: PRINT SCP Test tool