DICOMDir in GDCM 2.0.9? - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOMDir in GDCM 2.0.9? - DICOM ; Hi All, Could any please tell how to read and write DICOMDir in the new version of GDCM(2.0.9)? The Class GDCM: ICOMDIR is now almost empty. See http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/2.0/html...1DICOMDIR.html A previous version of GDCM: icomDir seems to be populated with many ...

  1. DICOMDir in GDCM 2.0.9?

    Hi All,

    Could any please tell how to read and write DICOMDir in the new
    version of GDCM(2.0.9)?
    The Class GDCM:ICOMDIR is now almost empty.
    See http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/2.0/html...1DICOMDIR.html

    A previous version of GDCM:icomDir seems to be populated with many
    useful public functions.
    see http://www.creatis.univ-lyon1.fr/Pub...1DicomDir.html

    Thank you very much.

    Best,
    Deqiang

  2. Re: DICOMDir in GDCM 2.0.9?

    On Oct 20, 12:23 pm, qiudeqi...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Could any please tell how to read and write DICOMDir in the new
    > version of GDCM(2.0.9)?
    > The Class GDCM:ICOMDIR is now almost empty.
    > Seehttp://gdcm.sourceforge.net/2.0/html/classgdcm_1_1DICOMDIR.html
    >
    > A previous version of GDCM:icomDir seems to be populated with many
    > useful public functions.
    > seehttp://www.creatis.univ-lyon1.fr/Public/Gdcm/Doc1.0/html.user/classgd...

    Hi Deqiang

    You are now subscribe to the gdcm-dev mailing list:

    http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawik...ere_support.3F

    GDCM 2.x is a complete ground up rewrite of GDCM 1.x. As of now the
    DICOMDIR support is lacking (on my TODO list). Nothing prevents you
    from using GDCM 1.x and GDCM 2.x.

    For any further question relating exclusively to GDCM, please use
    one of the appropriate mailing list (see FAQ above)

    Thanks,
    -Mathieu

+ Reply to Thread