Unable to read & save DataSet of a DICOM Image - DICOM

This is a discussion on Unable to read & save DataSet of a DICOM Image - DICOM ; Hi, I have got some DICOM images which i am unable to read the dataset from the file or save the Dataset to another file. I am using Leadtools to read the DICOM files. They have the group length tag ...

  1. Unable to read & save DataSet of a DICOM Image

    Hi,
    I have got some DICOM images which i am unable to read the dataset
    from the file or
    save the Dataset to another file. I am using Leadtools to read the
    DICOM files.
    They have the group length tag value as [variant]...
    will this cause any problem in saving the DataSet...
    What would be the possible reason for this? I couldn't figure it out?
    can anyone suggest me any solution...

  2. Re: Unable to read & save DataSet of a DICOM Image

    > I am using Leadtools to read the...

    why not ask the leadtools company about leadtools problems?

  3. Re: Unable to read & save DataSet of a DICOM Image

    Siri,

    I'm from LEAD tech support.

    In general, all tags written in data sets by LEADTOOLS are standard
    DICOM tags (either pre-defined like Group Length tags or custom tags).
    Also, if you have any standard data set, you should be able to read
    all its contents using our toolkit. In the current toolkit version, we
    support the latest DICOM specification 2008.

    Did you try to contact us with this question? We usually reply the
    same day during business days.

    If not, please send the following information to our support email or
    forums. You can find full contact information at this page:
    http://www.leadtools.com/support/support-options.htm

    1. What version of LEADTOOLS are you using (14.5, 15, 16, etc.)?
    2. Which programming interface do you use (C DLL API, .NET classes,
    Raster COM objects, C++ Classes, VCL, ActiveX controls, etc.)?
    3. Do you get this problem with all Dicom files or only with this one?

    You can also send the file that causes this issue with your email if
    you want. If you do that, please pack the file in a ZIP or RAR file
    before sending it.

+ Reply to Thread