New tags - DICOM

This is a discussion on New tags - DICOM ; Does anyone know if there are tags for the following MRI scans? 1. Diffusion b-value 2. Parallel imaging factor 3. Duration of the scan I trawled through a couple of image headers but didn't see these. Thanks for any help!...

  1. New tags

    Does anyone know if there are tags for the following MRI scans?

    1. Diffusion b-value
    2. Parallel imaging factor
    3. Duration of the scan

    I trawled through a couple of image headers but didn't see these.
    Thanks for any help!

  2. Re: New tags

    On Oct 3, 8:04*pm, spasmous2 wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there are tags for the following MRI scans?
    >
    > 1. Diffusion b-value
    > 2. Parallel imaging factor
    > 3. Duration of the scan
    >
    > I trawled through a couple of image headers but didn't see these.
    > Thanks for any help!

    Check.
    http://www.dicom-solutions.com/dicom...&modus=reverse

    But some of these value's are pretty new so it is possible the
    manufacturer used a private tag to save the value.
    Your best bet would be to check the Dicom Conformance statment of the
    MRI scanner

    Regards,

    Robert

+ Reply to Thread