Searching for a DICOM file with UTF-8 chars in the fields - DICOM

This is a discussion on Searching for a DICOM file with UTF-8 chars in the fields - DICOM ; Hallo, I'm testing store SCP on a DICOM device and I'm curious to see how it works with non conventional characters in the tags. My example is very simple: I get a DICOM image and print a dump on a ...

  1. Searching for a DICOM file with UTF-8 chars in the fields

    Hallo,
    I'm testing store SCP on a DICOM device and I'm curious to see how it
    works with non conventional characters in the tags.
    My example is very simple: I get a DICOM image and print a dump on a web
    page.
    My purpose is to see the dump of a DICOM images whose contains Asiatic
    or Arabian or Russian characters in fields such as Patient Name or
    Performing Physician.
    Can someone send me a simple DICOM image with such patient data?
    Thank You in advance.

    Regards,
    Paolo Gibellini

  2. Re: Searching for a DICOM file with UTF-8 chars in the fields

    On Oct 1, 6:24*pm, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
    > Hallo,
    > * * * * I'm testing store SCP on a DICOM device and I'm curious to see how it
    > works with non conventional characters in the tags.
    > My example is very simple: I get a DICOM image and print a dump on a web
    > page.
    > My purpose is to see the dump of a DICOM images whose contains Asiatic
    > or Arabian or Russian characters in fields such as Patient Name or
    > Performing Physician.
    > Can someone send me a simple DICOM image with such patient data?
    > Thank You in advance.
    >
    > Regards,
    > * * * * Paolo Gibellini

    Hello,

    David Clunie posted some good resources here:
    http://www.dclunie.com/images/charset/

  3. Re: Searching for a DICOM file with UTF-8 chars in the fields

    Exactly what I was searching for.
    Thank You very much,
    Paolo Gibellini

    >paolo.brandoli@gmail.com on date 01/10/2008 20:24 wrote:
    > On Oct 1, 6:24 pm, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
    >> Hallo,
    >> I'm testing store SCP on a DICOM device and I'm curious to see how it
    >> works with non conventional characters in the tags.
    >> My example is very simple: I get a DICOM image and print a dump on a web
    >> page.
    >> My purpose is to see the dump of a DICOM images whose contains Asiatic
    >> or Arabian or Russian characters in fields such as Patient Name or
    >> Performing Physician.
    >> Can someone send me a simple DICOM image with such patient data?
    >> Thank You in advance.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Paolo Gibellini

    > Hello,
    >
    > David Clunie posted some good resources here:
    > http://www.dclunie.com/images/charset/

+ Reply to Thread