Hello everybody
I'm looking for CID 95 defintion as referenced in the Slide
Coordinates Module (PS 3-3 Table C.8-78) - see below.
This reference appears in early Supplement 15, but I can't find its
definition anywhere. Can someone help ?
Many thanks
Gilles

PS 3-3 Table C.8-78 Slide Coordinates Module:
Pixel Spacing Sequence (0040,08D8) 3 Physical distance in the Imaging
Subject, i.e. Patient or Specimen, between the center of each pixel
alongspecified axes. One or more items may be present.