Question Modalities in studies - DICOM

This is a discussion on Question Modalities in studies - DICOM ; Hello all I am interested in knowing how much support there is for the Modalities in Study in a Patient/Study level query?...

  1. Question Modalities in studies

    Hello all

    I am interested in knowing how much support there is for the
    Modalities in Study in a Patient/Study level query?

  2. Re: Question Modalities in studies

    Hi

    Systems.Engineer27@gmail.com wrote:

    > I am interested in knowing how much support there is for the
    > Modalities in Study in a Patient/Study level query?

    You mean Modalities in Study (0008,0061) ?

    It is required to be implemented by the Image Manager/Archive
    and the Image Display actors in the IHE Query Images
    transaction, which is used in a bunch of different profiles, so it
    should be implemented in any PACS that supports the common IHE
    profiles.

    See IHE Rad TF Vol2 Section 4.14.4.1.2 Query Images Message Semantics
    and in particular Table 4.14-1

    David

+ Reply to Thread