DICOM viewer/Silverlight/MultiPlatform/API - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM viewer/Silverlight/MultiPlatform/API - DICOM ; I was wondering if anyone knows of a Silverlight (Microsoft) compatible DIOCM viewer. i.e. it is multiplatform and has the capacity to communicate with Silverlight controls. Does anyone know of a good 3rd party API with a DICOM web viewer ...

  1. DICOM viewer/Silverlight/MultiPlatform/API

    I was wondering if anyone knows of a Silverlight (Microsoft)
    compatible DIOCM viewer. i.e. it is multiplatform and has the
    capacity to communicate with Silverlight controls.

    Does anyone know of a good 3rd party API with a DICOM web viewer that
    is multiplatform? It should work on technologies such as the i-phone.

    My task is to build a Silverlight web application with a DICOM
    viewer. This web app should be multiplatform.

    Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks!!
    karlis

  2. Re: DICOM viewer/Silverlight/MultiPlatform/API

    Silverlight can display jpeg images. Use Wado to retrieve them from a
    DICOM archive.

  3. Re: DICOM viewer/Silverlight/MultiPlatform/API

    On Oct 2, 2:03*pm, Victor Derks wrote:
    > Silverlight can display jpeg images. Use Wado to retrieve them from aDICOMarchive.

    THANKS!!!
    Karlis

  4. Re: DICOM viewer/Silverlight/MultiPlatform/API

    On Sep 24, 5:40*pm, Karl...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I was wondering if anyone knows of a Silverlight (Microsoft)
    > compatible DIOCM viewer. *i.e. it is multiplatform and has the
    > capacity to communicate with Silverlight controls.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a good 3rd party API with a DICOM web viewer that
    > is multiplatform? It should work on technologies such as the i-phone.
    >
    > My task is to build a Silverlight web application with a DICOM
    > viewer. *This web app should be multiplatform.
    >
    > Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
    >
    > Thanks!!
    > karlis

    I am interested if you are able to do this. I would suggest also
    sending an email to the guys at dmmd.net who are experts.

+ Reply to Thread