toolkit for LUT sequence - DICOM

This is a discussion on toolkit for LUT sequence - DICOM ; Hello! members, I am a newbie of this group from Japan. Now, we are in trouble with the toolkit operating DICOM image. So far, we have tried several toolkits operating DICOM images, but regret to say that there is not ...

  1. toolkit for LUT sequence

    Hello! members,

    I am a newbie of this group from Japan.
    Now, we are in trouble with the toolkit operating DICOM image.
    So far, we have tried several toolkits operating DICOM images, but
    regret to say that there is not any toolkit completely operating LUT,
    e.g. Modality LUT, VOI LUT and Presentation LUT for Softcopy and
    Hardcopy.
    If you know the toolkit completely operating LUT, please let us know.
    We are now developing new viewer, which has to meet our client’s
    requirement completely.
    I would appreciate it if you give us any information.
    Thank you!

    Maty

  2. Re: toolkit for LUT sequence

    On Sep 20, 11:39*am, maty wrote:
    > Hello! members,
    >
    > I am a newbie of this group from Japan.
    > Now, we are in trouble with the toolkit operating DICOM image.
    > So far, we have tried several toolkits operating DICOM images, but
    > regret to say that there is not any toolkit completely operating LUT,
    > e.g. Modality LUT, VOI LUT and Presentation LUT for Softcopy and
    > Hardcopy.
    > If you know the toolkit completely operating LUT, please let us know.
    > We are now developing new viewer, which has to meet our client’s
    > requirement completely.
    > I would appreciate it if you give us any information.
    > Thank you!
    >
    > Maty

    Hi Maty,
    Trial the C# Toolkit,MyDICOM.NET, It has all seperate objects that you
    mentioned,
    Thanks,Omkumar

  3. Re: toolkit for LUT sequence

    > If you know the toolkit completely operating LUT, please let us know.

    Did you try DCMTK [1]? This toolkit supports the complete grayscale
    transformation pipeline. For example, the reference implementation
    which has been done on behalf of the NEMA Committee for the Advancement
    of DICOM about 10 years ago (i.e. DICOMscope [2]) is also based on this
    implementation.

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier

    [1] http://www.dcmtk.org/dcmtk
    [1] http://www.dcmtk.org/dscope

  4. Re: toolkit for LUT sequence

    Hello! Omkumar, Joerg,

    Thank you for your infomation.
    We are tring immedeatly to use both MyDICOM and DCMTK.
    These tools seems very helpful.

    Thanks!

    Maty

+ Reply to Thread