SMISDK-Lakshya v1.0.0.1 available for download - DICOM

This is a discussion on SMISDK-Lakshya v1.0.0.1 available for download - DICOM ; Dear Medical Imaging Enthusiast, Thank you for your immense support for the first 6 releases of SMIViewer - A free for research DICOM volume analyzer. As promised earlier, we have decided to release a basic version of the Software Development ...

  1. SMISDK-Lakshya v1.0.0.1 available for download

    Dear Medical Imaging Enthusiast,

    Thank you for your immense support for the first 6 releases of
    SMIViewer - A free for research DICOM volume analyzer.

    As promised earlier, we have decided to release a basic version of
    the
    Software Development Kit that is the backbone of SMIViewer: SMISDK
    (Science.Medical.Imaging SDK).

    The first version of this SDK is called "SMISDK - Lakshya", and it is
    now available for free download from this page:

    http://groups.google.com/group/medic...b/smiviewer-do...

    Lakshya is a Sanskrit word, meaning 'Aim' or 'Target'. Our group's
    aim
    is to promote free exchange of information and tools for advancements
    in Medical Imaging, and releasing SMISDK for free is an important
    step
    in this direction.

    If you would be interested in using SMISDK-Lakshya to prototype your
    own viewer or image analyzer, please follow the download page link
    given above. The package contains 6 basic example projects for now,
    and we plan to add more in future releases.

    Thank you for your continuing support for open source Viewer/SDK
    efforts.

    --
    [Moderator]
    http://groups.google.com/group/medicalimagingscience

  2. Re: SMISDK-Lakshya v1.0.0.1 available for download

    The download page link is:

    http://groups.google.com/group/medic...-download-page

    On Aug 24, 8:59*pm, "Science.Medical.Imaging List"
    wrote:
    > Dear Medical Imaging Enthusiast,
    >
    > Thank you for your immense support for the first 6 releases of
    > SMIViewer - A free for research DICOM volume analyzer.
    >
    > As promised earlier, we have decided to release a basic version of
    > the
    > Software Development Kit that is the backbone of SMIViewer: SMISDK
    > (Science.Medical.Imaging SDK).
    >
    > The first version of this SDK is called "SMISDK - Lakshya", and it is
    > now available for free download from this page:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/medic...b/smiviewer-do...
    >
    > Lakshya is a Sanskrit word, meaning 'Aim' or 'Target'. Our group's
    > aim
    > is to promote free exchange of information and tools for advancements
    > in Medical Imaging, and releasing SMISDK for free is an important
    > step
    > in this direction.
    >
    > If you would be interested in using SMISDK-Lakshya to prototype your
    > own viewer or image analyzer, please follow the download page link
    > given above. The package contains 6 basic example projects for now,
    > and we plan to add more in future releases.
    >
    > Thank you for your continuing support for open source Viewer/SDK
    > efforts.
    >
    > --
    > [Moderator]http://groups.google.com/group/medicalimagingscience

+ Reply to Thread