PACS System? - DICOM

This is a discussion on PACS System? - DICOM ; Hi! I am just a novice to PACS and need to know what resources are required to develop a PACS system, I have some exposure to DICOM. I am not refering to developing a complete PACS system but rather a ...

  1. PACS System?

    Hi!
    I am just a novice to PACS and need to know what resources are
    required to develop a PACS system, I have some exposure to DICOM. I am
    not refering to developing a complete PACS system but rather a simple
    PACS system that can handle just a single modality.
    I don know anything about PACS except that it is used to store
    DICOM images etc and presently searching on google for more
    information on it.
    Would appreciate some resource links.

    Thanks in advance
    ND