Where is butter and pizza fat (some butyric) digested in the humanbody ? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Where is butter and pizza fat (some butyric) digested in the humanbody ? - DICOM ; I know many people who as soon as they eat butter, cheese have it come on their face, say within an hour. This is such a fast digestion and transport to the face, I wonder the route and mechanism of ...

  1. Where is butter and pizza fat (some butyric) digested in the humanbody ?

    I know many people who as soon as they eat butter, cheese have it come
    on their face, say within an hour. This is such a fast digestion and
    transport to the face, I wonder the route and mechanism of this
    digestion and transport.

    Please tackle these questions:

    1) what is the exact compound are we talking about ?

    2) what enzymes are involved in its digestion.

    For example, the fat comes on my nose, face, and even inside of ears
    and nose at the edges.

    But not on other parts of the skin on the body. exclusively on face,
    forehead etc.

    Roger

  2. Re: Where is butter and pizza fat (some butyric) digested in thehuman body ?

    On Aug 17, 8:27*pm, butyric.glycer...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I know many people who as soon as they eat butter, cheese have it come
    > on their face, say within an hour. This is such a fast digestion and
    > transport to the face, I wonder the route and mechanism of this
    > digestion and transport.
    >
    > Please tackle these questions:
    >
    > 1) what is the exact compound are we talking about ?
    >
    > 2) what enzymes are involved in its digestion.

    Look in the Wikipedia article
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_dig...#Fat_digestion

    Fats are only partially digested in the stomach.

    If you centrifuge all the cells from blood, you usually get a clear
    yellow serum. But an hour after eating a fatty meal, the serum is
    cloudy and turbid. These are the chylomicrons, which is how raw fat is
    transported in the blood to the liver, fatty tissue, and muscles. This
    may be how the fat can show up in the skin so quickly.

    DB

+ Reply to Thread