Reporting Packages using DICOM Comprehensive SR files (Ultrasound) - DICOM

This is a discussion on Reporting Packages using DICOM Comprehensive SR files (Ultrasound) - DICOM ; Hi, I'm trying to gather information about what reporting packages are available that use a DICOM Ultrasound Comprehensive SR file as their initial input to populate an ultrasound report. Are there reporting packages on PACS workstations? Are there reporting packages ...

  1. Reporting Packages using DICOM Comprehensive SR files (Ultrasound)

    Hi,
    I'm trying to gather information about what reporting packages are
    available that use a DICOM Ultrasound Comprehensive SR file as their
    initial input to populate an ultrasound report. Are there reporting
    packages on PACS workstations? Are there reporting packages that run
    on PCs? I'm also interested in which of the 3 Ultrasound SR templates
    are supported by each reporting package (TID 5000, TID 5100, and TID
    5200).

    - Ruth Knipe
    Siemens Ultrasound

  2. Re: Reporting Packages using DICOM Comprehensive SR files(Ultrasound)

    On Aug 5, 7:18*pm, ruth.kn...@siemens.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to gather information about what reporting packages are
    > available that use a DICOM Ultrasound Comprehensive SR file as their
    > initial input to populate an ultrasound report. *Are there reporting
    > packages on PACS workstations? *Are there reporting packages that run
    > on PCs? *I'm also interested in which of the 3 Ultrasound SR templates
    > are supported by each reporting package (TID 5000, TID 5100, and TID
    > 5200).
    >
    > Thanks for any information you can provide.
    >
    > - Ruth Knipe
    > * Siemens Ultrasound

    Take a look at Datacheck
    http://www.datastarsystems.com/