MIR CTN software - DICOM

This is a discussion on MIR CTN software - DICOM ; From time to time, I get requests for updates for the MIR CTN DICOM software. These have been buried inside our IHE MESA software, but that is not terribly convenient if all you want is the CTN software. I have ...

  1. MIR CTN software

    From time to time, I get requests for updates for the MIR CTN DICOM
    software. These have been buried inside our IHE MESA software, but
    that is not terribly convenient if all you want is the CTN software.

    I have placed the CTN software on Source Forge and will keep it as a
    separate project from the MESA tools. On Source Forge, the project
    name is mirctn.

    I completed a release just now, but still need to work on the
    documentation/release notes. There are lots of dictionary and other
    small fixes that went in as a result of IHE tests. The dictionary is
    still behind the current DICOM standard.

    Placing this on Source Forge will make it easier if you have bug fixes
    to merge in.

    regards,

    Steve Moore

  2. Re: MIR CTN software

    On Jul 30, 12:27*am, Steve Moore wrote:
    > From time to time, I get requests for updates for the MIR CTN DICOM
    > software. These have been buried inside our IHE MESA software, but
    > that is not terribly convenient if all you want is the CTN software.
    >
    > I have placed the CTN software on Source Forge and will keep it as a
    > separate project from the MESA tools. On Source Forge, the project
    > name is mirctn.
    >
    > I completed a release just now, but still need to work on the
    > documentation/release notes. There are lots of dictionary and other
    > small fixes that went in as a result of IHE tests. The dictionary is
    > still behind the current DICOM standard.
    >
    > Placing this on Source Forge will make it easier if you have bug fixes
    > to merge in.

    That's fantastic ! The people from debian-med will be very pleased !

    I'll pass the info.

    Thanks
    -Mathieu

+ Reply to Thread