Hanging protocols - DICOM

This is a discussion on Hanging protocols - DICOM ; Hello, Someone knows where I can find a complet example file of hanging protocols? with standard tags if it's possible... thanks,...

  1. Hanging protocols

    Hello,

    Someone knows where I can find a complet example file of hanging
    protocols?

    with standard tags if it's possible...

    thanks,

  2. Re: Hanging protocols

    On Jul 28, 10:46*am, orientacio wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Someone knows where I can find a complet example file of hanging
    > protocols?
    >
    > with standard tags if it's possible...
    >
    > thanks,

    The Open Source DICOM implementation dcm4che2 (
    http://www.dcm4che.org/confluence/di...+DICOM+Toolkit )
    contains a Hanging Protocol for MR & CT of Head, for a neurosurgery
    plan, defined in DICOM PART 17, V.4 NEUROSURGERY PLANNING HANGING
    PROTOCOL EXAMPLE,
    as DICOM file:
    http://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/v...m?revision=799
    and as proprietary XML file:
    http://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/v...l?revision=567

    Gunter Zeilinger
    Agfa Healthcare Vienna

  3. Re: Hanging protocols

    perfect!!!
    thank you very much!!

    On 29 Jul, 11:49, gunter zeilinger wrote:
    > On Jul 28, 10:46 am, orientacio wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > Someone knows where I can find a complet example file of hanging
    > > protocols?

    > > with standard tags if it's possible...

    > > thanks,

    > The Open Source DICOM implementation dcm4che2 (http://www.dcm4che.org/confluence/di...+DICOM+Toolkit)
    > contains a Hanging Protocol for MR & CT of Head, for a neurosurgery
    > plan, defined in DICOM PART 17, V.4 NEUROSURGERY PLANNING HANGING
    > PROTOCOL EXAMPLE,
    > as DICOM file:http://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/v...he2/trunk/dcm4...
    > and as proprietary XML file:http://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/v...he2/trunk/dcm4...
    >
    > Gunter Zeilinger