Where Can I Find DICOM Consultants? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Where Can I Find DICOM Consultants? - DICOM ; Hello all, The company I work for is looking for a DICOM software engineer to consult for us on a project that is coming up. I was wondering if anyone can point me to some good sites for such resources? ...

  1. Where Can I Find DICOM Consultants?

    Hello all,
    The company I work for is looking for a DICOM software engineer to
    consult for us on a project that is coming up. I was wondering if
    anyone can point me to some good sites for such resources?

    Greg

  2. Re: Where Can I Find DICOM Consultants?

    Here is a good place, ;-)

    You can also try:
    http://www.auntminnie.com
    http://www.clubpacs.com/