Hi,

I would like to use the color softcopy presentation state for
ultrasound images, however I'm having a problem with the displayed
area selection sequence (0070, 005A). In this sequence there is the
Presentation Pixel Spacing Attribute (0070, 0101). However in the case
of ultrasound images I have depending on the different regions of
calibration different pixel spacing. So do I create one item in this
sequence for each region of calibration? However, if my understanding
of the displayed area selection sequence is correct, is that than the
regions would be displayed separately rather than as the complete US
image. Is there a way, that I could manage display of the complete US
image and still keeping correct pixel information.

Thanks
Antje