Analyzing PR-Files (SPPS) - DICOM

This is a discussion on Analyzing PR-Files (SPPS) - DICOM ; Hi Does anybody know a tool to analyze Spoftcopy Presentation States (SPPS, PR -Files)? I need to now what kind of changes were made to the corresponding image (window-leveling, paning, annotation, ...). Thanx Steffen...

  1. Analyzing PR-Files (SPPS)

    Hi

    Does anybody know a tool to analyze Spoftcopy Presentation States
    (SPPS, PR-Files)? I need to now what kind of changes were made to the
    corresponding image (window-leveling, paning, annotation, ...).

    Thanx
    Steffen

  2. Re: Analyzing PR-Files (SPPS)

    > Does anybody know a tool to analyze Spoftcopy Presentation States
    > (SPPS, PR-Files)? I need to now what kind of changes were made to the
    > corresponding image (window-leveling, paning, annotation, ...).

    You could e. g. use the DCMTK tool dcmp2pgm with option --verbose.

    DUMPING PRESENTATION STATE
    --------------------------

    Presentation Label: UNNAMED
    Presentation Description: none
    Presentation Creator's Name: none
    VOI transformation: window center=128 width=256 description="(none)"
    Rotation: 90 degrees
    Flip: no
    Displayed area:
    presentation size mode: SCALE TO FIT
    displayed area TLHC=1\512 BRHC=512\1
    presentation pixel aspect ratio: 1
    Rectangular shutter: none
    Circular shutter: none
    Polygonal shutter: none
    Bitmap shutter: none
    Shutter presentation value: 0x0

    VOI LUTs available in attached image: 0
    VOI windows available in attached image: 0
    Overlays available (non-shadowed) in attached image: 0

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier

+ Reply to Thread