Hi Folks,

In Structure Set IOD Module Referenced Study sequence also contains
the Referenced SOP Class uid and Referenced SOPInstance UID tags
So what IOD exactly this will refer ?. If it is an image what is the
purpose of store here we can store in contour image sequence it self.
Please refer following dicom hierarchy to get more information:

Referenced Frame of Reference Sequence(3006,0010)
>RT Referenced Study Sequence(3006,0012)
>>Referenced SOP Class UID(0008,1150)
>>Referenced SOP Instance UID(0008,1155)
>>RT Referenced Series Sequence(3006,0014)
>>>Series Instance UID (0020,000E)
>>>Contour Image Sequence (3006,0016)

With Regards & Thanks in Advance
Kiran Kumar Singani.