Dear All

Thank in Advance

I have doubt. In our RIS We have patient reconcilation and we
reconcile order againt the study after getting IAN. We have a doubt
when the Emergency scan is done the radiographer does give accession
number. and the scan is done and images are routed and the radiologist
reports it. But when we reconcile a study whether we need to take the
accession number from the study or from the RIS generated one. So if
we take the accession number from study , there can human error
generated to put the same accession number again. As it is emergency
scan, Flims are taken and the filim which have the accession number
from the study.
So kindly help me and whether IHE says anything about this..?

with regards
DICOM_TESTER