Saving Images from an Accusan Aspen to DVD via Dicom - DICOM

This is a discussion on Saving Images from an Accusan Aspen to DVD via Dicom - DICOM ; I am trying to find the best way to save echo images from an Accusan Aspen to DVD. This machine has DIcom available but does not have a burner available. Not sure if i can connect the Accusan to a ...

  1. Saving Images from an Accusan Aspen to DVD via Dicom

    I am trying to find the best way to save echo images from an Accusan
    Aspen to DVD. This machine has DIcom available but does not have a
    burner available. Not sure if i can connect the Accusan to a PC and
    burn the images from there. These are for a review and need to be seen
    in real time by a viewer.

    Any help would be appreciateed.

    Thanks in advance.

    Chico_perico.

  2. Re: Saving Images from an Accusan Aspen to DVD via Dicom

    Hi Chico_perico,

    You can use www.k-pacs.net for that.

    1. Install K-PACS in the PC.
    2. Connect ultrasound machine to PC with ethernet cable, configure IP
    adresses accordingly.
    3. Enable ultrasound to send images to k-pacs with Storage SCU
    service.
    4. Once you have the images in k-pacs you can burn them to CD/DVD.

    Regards,
    Rafael Sanguinetti
    CharruaSoft.com

    On 27 mar, 11:42, chico_per...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I am trying to find the best way to save echo images from an Accusan
    > Aspen to DVD. This machine has DIcom available but does not have a
    > burner available. Not sure if i can connect the Accusan to a PC and
    > burn the images from there. These are for a review and need to be seen
    > in real time by a viewer.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciateed.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Chico_perico.