Philips Mx8000 IDT - Send to SCP - DICOM

This is a discussion on Philips Mx8000 IDT - Send to SCP - DICOM ; I have been asked to set the current Philips MX8000 IDT 16 slice CT scanner to send images to the new storage server. I looked at the manuals that came with the scanner and can't seem to find the options ...

  1. Philips Mx8000 IDT - Send to SCP

    I have been asked to set the current Philips MX8000 IDT 16 slice CT
    scanner to send images to the new storage server. I looked at the
    manuals that came with the scanner and can't seem to find the options
    to enter the SCP details on the CT scanner. Can someone guide me as to
    where I should be looking for the settings?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Philips Mx8000 IDT - Send to SCP

    Those settings are located under the service login. Philips does not
    give typical users access to these configuration settings. This will
    require a service call to Philips. Depending on your relationship with
    Philips service, they may give you access after you demonstrate your
    ability to not change other system settings. You need their service
    usernames and passwords. Be nice and don't demand access. You need
    them to give. They can simply perform the service call and not tell
    you anything. Make sure you have the correct IP, AE Title and Port to
    give them. Is your SCP case sensitive on the AE Title? I've seen some
    that are. Good luck.

    Binary

    On 24 Mar 2007 07:40:17 -0700, "asiansquad"
    wrote:

    >I have been asked to set the current Philips MX8000 IDT 16 slice CT
    >scanner to send images to the new storage server. I looked at the
    >manuals that came with the scanner and can't seem to find the options
    >to enter the SCP details on the CT scanner. Can someone guide me as to
    >where I should be looking for the settings?
    >
    >Thanks.

  3. Re: Philips Mx8000 IDT - Send to SCP

    On Mar 25, 2:51 am, Binary wrote:
    > Those settings are located under the service login. Philips does not
    > give typical users access to these configuration settings. This will
    > require a service call to Philips. Depending on your relationship with
    > Philips service, they may give you access after you demonstrate your
    > ability to not change other system settings. You need their service
    > usernames and passwords. Be nice and don't demand access. You need
    > them to give. They can simply perform the service call and not tell
    > you anything. Make sure you have the correct IP, AE Title and Port to
    > give them. Is your SCP case sensitive on the AE Title? I've seen some
    > that are. Good luck.
    >
    > Binary

    Thanks. Will give Philips a call and see how we go.

+ Reply to Thread