Cath CD-Roms - DICOM

This is a discussion on Cath CD-Roms - DICOM ; Hi Folks! I wrote a small Viewer for Cath-CD's. Normally I get CDs with 1 Study, 1 Series and n-Images in Series. Today I found a CD in our Archive from a GE Centricty PACS with 1 Study, 23 Series ...

  1. Cath CD-Roms

    Hi Folks!

    I wrote a small Viewer for Cath-CD's.

    Normally I get CDs with 1 Study, 1 Series and n-Images
    in Series.

    Today I found a CD in our Archive from a GE Centricty
    PACS with 1 Study, 23 Series with 1 Image.

    Is this allowed??? in DICOM?

    Thx for comments or Tips.

  2. Re: Cath CD-Roms

    > I wrote a small Viewer for Cath-CD's.
    > Normally I get CDs with 1 Study, 1 Series and n-Images
    > in Series.
    > Today I found a CD in our Archive from a GE Centricty
    > PACS with 1 Study, 23 Series with 1 Image.
    > Is this allowed??? in DICOM?

    Yes, absolutely. There is no restriction to a single study, or even a single patient, in any of the
    DICOM media storage application profiles. A viewer must be able to handle that.

    Regards,
    Marco Eichelberg
    OFFIS

+ Reply to Thread