creating structured reports using Merge toolkit - DICOM

This is a discussion on creating structured reports using Merge toolkit - DICOM ; I am trying to create an SR document using the Merge APIs. eg. MC_SR_Add_Root, MC_SR_Add_Child etc. I am not sure how to use these functions. Where can I find some code samples? The Merge Reference manual does not provide much ...

  1. creating structured reports using Merge toolkit

    I am trying to create an SR document using the Merge APIs. eg.
    MC_SR_Add_Root, MC_SR_Add_Child etc. I am not sure how to use these
    functions. Where can I find some code samples?

    The Merge Reference manual does not provide much information.

    Thanks,
    Supraja

  2. Re: creating structured reports using Merge toolkit

    > I am trying to create an SR document using the Merge APIs. eg.
    > MC_SR_Add_Root, MC_SR_Add_Child etc. I am not sure how to use these
    > functions. Where can I find some code samples?

    as we did start to do it we just ask the merge-support
    they normaly very helpfull

  3. Re: creating structured reports using Merge toolkit

    On Mar 14, 11:52 am, "supraja" wrote:
    > I am trying to create an SR document using the Merge APIs. eg.
    > MC_SR_Add_Root, MC_SR_Add_Child etc. I am not sure how to use these
    > functions. Where can I find some code samples?
    >
    > The Merge Reference manual does not provide much information.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Supraja

    Hi Supraja

    In the Merge manuals explaination for these functions is quite
    clear !! where exactly you feel confusion ? Do let me know in detail.

    Regards
    Bimalendu

  4. Re: creating structured reports using Merge toolkit

    On Mar 20, 9:45 am, bimalen...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Mar 14, 11:52 am, "supraja" wrote:
    >
    > > I am trying to create an SR document using the Merge APIs. eg.
    > > MC_SR_Add_Root, MC_SR_Add_Child etc. I am not sure how to use these
    > > functions. Where can I find some code samples?

    > > The Merge Reference manual does not provide much information.

    > > Thanks,
    > >Supraja

    > HiSupraja
    >
    > In the Merge manuals explaination for these functions is quite
    > clear !! where exactly you feel confusion ? Do let me know in detail.
    >
    > Regards
    > Bimalendu

    Hi Bimalendu,

    I finally managed to get the it working. I had a problem using the
    MC_SR_Add_Child & MC_SR_To_Message for adding the SR nodes. I am now
    able to create a sample SR document.

    Thanks,
    Supraja

+ Reply to Thread