DICOM SR Echocardiography & Vascular Samples - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM SR Echocardiography & Vascular Samples - DICOM ; Hello, Where can I find DICOM SR samples of echocardiography and vascular procedures, from the ultrasound machines that are most common in hospitals (Vivid of GE, HD11, Envisor...)? And another question: How big are the differences between the DICOM SR ...

  1. DICOM SR Echocardiography & Vascular Samples

    Hello,

    Where can I find DICOM SR samples of echocardiography and vascular
    procedures, from the ultrasound machines that are most common in
    hospitals (Vivid of GE, HD11, Envisor...)?

    And another question: How big are the differences between the DICOM SR
    outputs of the different ultrasound machines?

    Thanks,
    Yaron

  2. Re: DICOM SR Echocardiography & Vascular Samples

    Hi,

    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but this site is my go-to for echocardiography info... chances are if its important information in the field, they've got it:
    http://www.echocardiographer.net/

    Let me know if this helps!

+ Reply to Thread