Looking for Dicom C++ loader library - DICOM

This is a discussion on Looking for Dicom C++ loader library - DICOM ; Hello folks, for a workplace-project, I need a C++ loader library for 3D Image Data saved in Dicom. It should have a GPL or BSD licence model and be as powerful as possible. Easy usage is preferred, of course, but ...

  1. Looking for Dicom C++ loader library

    Hello folks,

    for a workplace-project, I need a C++ loader library for 3D Image Data
    saved in Dicom. It should have a GPL or BSD licence model and be as
    powerful as possible. Easy usage is preferred, of course, but less
    important than performance.

    Thanks for your kindness

  2. Re: Looking for Dicom C++ loader library

    You can try GDCM:
    http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/

    Regards, Rafael Sanguinetti
    CharruaSoft.com

  3. Re: Looking for Dicom C++ loader library

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread