TCP and images, series and studies relationships - DICOM

This is a discussion on TCP and images, series and studies relationships - DICOM ; Is there anyway on a trace or snoop I can identify which all are images ?...

  1. TCP and images, series and studies relationships

    Is there anyway on a trace or snoop I can identify which all are
    images ?

  2. Re: TCP and images, series and studies relationships

    Use DICOM Detective at http://www.dicomtool.com. It can show you
    images in the DICOM communication.
    Ask service@dicomtool.com for product key.
    ---------------
    DICOM Detective is a DICOM protocol analysis and simulation software
    tool dedicated to PACS maintenance people, DICOM servicemen,
    programmers, consultants, radiologists or people working with DICOM
    networks.

    Using the DICOM Detective, PACS maintenance people and DICOM
    servicemen can analyze the DICOM communication problem online
    immediately and DICOM programmers can simulate the DICOM communication
    offline and trace and debug their program without traveling to onsite.

    DICOM Detective is also a great tool for DICOM beginners to learn the
    detail of DICOM, just capture a DICOM communication and open it with
    DICOM detective, you will know what the DICOM is and how simple it is.

    Now comes the more stable version 1.02 with find data element
    function, structure report viewer support and Japanese and Chinese
    support.

+ Reply to Thread