file opening - DICOM

This is a discussion on file opening - DICOM ; hey...i cannot open viewerlite files from my hard drive but the same files can be opened from a cd!!! please help......

  1. file opening

    hey...i cannot open viewerlite files from my hard drive but the same
    files can be opened from a cd!!! please help...

  2. Re: file opening

    jishnupic@gmail.com wrote:
    > hey...i cannot open viewerlite files from my hard drive but the same
    > files can be opened from a cd!!! please help...

    ViewerLite2.exe /drive F:\TempStudy\

    last \ is needed, directory should point to dicomdir.

+ Reply to Thread