Dicom Print SCP and SCU Need Application Profile - DICOM

This is a discussion on Dicom Print SCP and SCU Need Application Profile - DICOM ; I am writing a Conformance statement for a piece of software that acts as both a grayscale/color print management SCP as well as a grayscale/color Print SCU. My question. I saw application Profiles for MEdia, Storage but there does not ...

  1. Dicom Print SCP and SCU Need Application Profile

    I am writing a Conformance statement for a piece of software that acts
    as both a grayscale/color print management SCP as well as a
    grayscale/color Print SCU.
    My question.
    I saw application Profiles for MEdia, Storage but there does not appear
    to be
    generalized application profiles for Print Management SCP's

    Is this correct ?
    IF there application Profiles can you tell where they are listed ?

    Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
    Thank you.

  2. Re: Dicom Print SCP and SCU Need Application Profile

    On Feb 17, 9:09 pm, Wizzer King wrote:
    > I am writing a Conformance statement for a piece of software that acts
    > as both a grayscale/color print management SCP as well as a
    > grayscale/color Print SCU.
    > My question.
    > I saw application Profiles for MEdia, Storage but there does not appear
    > to be
    > generalized application profiles for Print Management SCP's
    >
    > Is this correct ?
    > IF there application Profiles can you tell where they are listed ?
    >
    > Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
    > Thank you.

    There is no such thing as an Application profile for print; you can
    find sample conformance statements, including for Print, in DICOM part
    2,

    Herman O.

  3. Re: Dicom Print SCP and SCU Need Application Profile

    herman o. wrote:
    > On Feb 17, 9:09 pm, Wizzer King wrote:
    >
    >> I am writing a Conformance statement for a piece of software that acts
    >> as both a grayscale/color print management SCP as well as a
    >> grayscale/color Print SCU.
    >> My question.
    >> I saw application Profiles for MEdia, Storage but there does not appear
    >> to be
    >> generalized application profiles for Print Management SCP's
    >>
    >> Is this correct ?
    >> IF there application Profiles can you tell where they are listed ?
    >>
    >> Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
    >> Thank you.
    >>

    > There is no such thing as an Application profile for print; you can
    > find sample conformance statements, including for Print, in DICOM part
    > 2,
    >
    > Herman O.

    Thank you for setting me straight.

+ Reply to Thread