Healthcare freelance programmer - DICOM

This is a discussion on Healthcare freelance programmer - DICOM ; Hi ALL, I am freelance programmer and working in healthcare domain for last 7 years,working experience in PACS,RIS/HIS ,DICOM,HL7 and HIPAA and C++,JAVA and .NET. So if you any one of have requirements for developing healthcare applications, please mail me ...

  1. Healthcare freelance programmer

    Hi ALL,

    I am freelance programmer and working in healthcare domain for last 7
    years,working experience in PACS,RIS/HIS ,DICOM,HL7 and HIPAA and
    C++,JAVA and .NET.

    So if you any one of have requirements for developing healthcare
    applications, please mail me at
    mail2jaken@yahoo. com.

    Thanks
    Jaken

  2. Re: Healthcare freelance programmer

    Hello mail2jaken@gmail.com,

    Can you give us some details of what you are looking for ?

    regards

    > Hi ALL,
    >
    > I am freelance programmer and working in healthcare domain for last 7
    > years,working experience in PACS,RIS/HIS ,DICOM,HL7 and HIPAA and
    > C++,JAVA and .NET.
    >
    > So if you any one of have requirements for developing healthcare
    > applications, please mail me at
    > mail2jaken@yahoo. com.
    > Thanks
    > Jaken