DICOM Data Dictionary as XML (XSL, XSL-FO) - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM Data Dictionary as XML (XSL, XSL-FO) - DICOM ; Hello, I finally took the time to convert the old GDCM1 data dictionary to a XML based one. You can now find it at: http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...nary/GDCM2.xml Your web browser should handle XSL transformation to be able to display this file (only ...

  1. DICOM Data Dictionary as XML (XSL, XSL-FO)

    Hello,

    I finally took the time to convert the old GDCM1 data dictionary to a
    XML based one. You can now find it at:

    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...nary/GDCM2.xml

    Your web browser should handle XSL transformation to be able to
    display this file (only tested with firefox).

    I have also provided a couple more XSLT:

    To transform back to text (GDCM1 type):
    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...nary/gdcm1.xsl

    To transform to HTML (the one used for your wbe browser):
    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view.../gdcm2html.xsl

    To transform to David Clunie's dicom3tools (*):
    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...icom3tools.xsl

    To transform the XML into PDF (using fop 0.20)
    http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...y/gdcm2pdf.xsl

    I only tested with xsltproc:
    xsltproc --version
    Using libxml 20627, libxslt 10119 and libexslt 813
    xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20627, libxslt 10119 and libexslt
    813
    libxslt 10119 was compiled against libxml 20627
    libexslt 813 was compiled against libxml 20627

    I hope this will help people. Feel free to send me comment if you
    believe I am missing something or something is incorrect.

    Mathieu
    Ref:
    * http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...Tools/xsltproc
    * http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Tools/fop

    (*)
    Well you still need to sed the \t of the original file into
    whitespaces...

  2. Re: DICOM Data Dictionary as XML (XSL, XSL-FO)

    Very nice Mathieu, I really should get round to writing transformations for
    my format then again it's sufficient at the moment and you've done it
    already.

    Cheers

    Ross

    "Mathieu Malaterre" wrote in message
    news:1168406906.172327.310420@o58g2000hsb.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I finally took the time to convert the old GDCM1 data dictionary to a
    > XML based one. You can now find it at:
    >

    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...nary/GDCM2.xml
    >
    > Your web browser should handle XSL transformation to be able to
    > display this file (only tested with firefox).
    >
    > I have also provided a couple more XSLT:
    >
    > To transform back to text (GDCM1 type):
    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...nary/gdcm1.xsl
    >
    > To transform to HTML (the one used for your wbe browser):
    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view.../gdcm2html.xsl
    >
    > To transform to David Clunie's dicom3tools (*):
    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...icom3tools.xsl
    >
    > To transform the XML into PDF (using fop 0.20)
    > http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/view...y/gdcm2pdf.xsl
    >
    > I only tested with xsltproc:
    > xsltproc --version
    > Using libxml 20627, libxslt 10119 and libexslt 813
    > xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20627, libxslt 10119 and libexslt
    > 813
    > libxslt 10119 was compiled against libxml 20627
    > libexslt 813 was compiled against libxml 20627
    >

    > I hope this will help people. Feel free to send me comment if you
    > believe I am missing something or something is incorrect.
    >
    > Mathieu
    > Ref:
    > * http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/ind...Tools/xsltproc
    > * http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Tools/fop
    >
    > (*)
    > Well you still need to sed the \t of the original file into
    > whitespaces...

+ Reply to Thread