Hi All,

I Planning to Implement the RT Dose object Data Model. One thing i am
confusing here is
One dose contains the following modules .
RT Dose Module this is mandatatory usually it is an GridBasedDose.
RT DVH Module
RT ROI Dose module.
Here my doubt is Referenced Plan sequence is there in RTDose Module
which is type 1C which depends on Dose summation Type. If my dose is
ROI Dose or DVH Dose this sequence doesnt exist. Then any dose can
exist with out a Plan ..Is this assumption is currect or not?
Any body have the class diagram for this IOD and Plan Please send to my
mail id.

Yours,
Kiran Kumar Singani
Email: virtualkirankumar@gmail.com