Reg: KIN - DICOM

This is a discussion on Reg: KIN - DICOM ; Hello, I have an idea of implementing a small viewer for applying "Key Image Notes". Could any one please help me providing the links and more information about KOs. Regards, Anand...

  1. Reg: KIN

    Hello,
    I have an idea of implementing a small viewer for applying "Key Image
    Notes". Could any one please help me providing the links and more
    information about KOs.

    Regards,
    Anand

  2. Re: Reg: KIN

    Anand,

    see the IHE technical framework at www.ihe.net, it is one of the
    defined radiology profiles.

    I also did a webconference on IHE radiology profiles, and we published
    a white paper on this, see
    http://www.otechimg.com/webcastDetails.cfm?id=1033, you can watch it at
    your leisure,

    Herman O.

    Anand Jahagirdar wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I have an idea of implementing a small viewer for applying "Key Image
    > Notes". Could any one please help me providing the links and more
    > information about KOs.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Anand

  3. Re: Reg: KIN

    Thanks a lot,
    I shall go through the same.
    Regards,
    anand
    "herman o." wrote in message
    news:1166385580.681052.47690@j72g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
    > Anand,
    >
    > see the IHE technical framework at www.ihe.net, it is one of the
    > defined radiology profiles.
    >
    > I also did a webconference on IHE radiology profiles, and we published
    > a white paper on this, see
    > http://www.otechimg.com/webcastDetails.cfm?id=1033, you can watch it at
    > your leisure,
    >
    > Herman O.
    >
    > Anand Jahagirdar wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> I have an idea of implementing a small viewer for applying "Key Image
    >> Notes". Could any one please help me providing the links and more
    >> information about KOs.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Anand

+ Reply to Thread