please help me with Dicom format. - DICOM

This is a discussion on please help me with Dicom format. - DICOM ; Hi , My problem is that I cannot export the Reconstructed images which are in Dicom Format to the Treatment Planning system (TPS). I am trying to take a dicom file from TPS and then remove the Pixel data ( ...

  1. please help me with Dicom format.

    Hi ,

    My problem is that I cannot export the Reconstructed images which are
    in Dicom Format to the Treatment Planning system (TPS). I am trying to
    take a dicom file from TPS and then remove the Pixel data ( 7FE0,0010 )
    and add pixel data of my reconstructed image while keeping everything
    same. Hope then the TPS would be able to open them.

    I donno whether it is possible ?? If it is please let me the procedure
    how to add pixel information to other dicom file.

    thanks for ur suggestion

    Regards
    Dan

  2. Re: please help me with Dicom format.

    Dan wrote:
    > Hi ,
    >
    > My problem is that I cannot export the Reconstructed images which are
    > in Dicom Format to the Treatment Planning system (TPS). I am trying to
    > take a dicom file from TPS and then remove the Pixel data ( 7FE0,0010 )
    > and add pixel data of my reconstructed image while keeping everything
    > same. Hope then the TPS would be able to open them.
    >
    > I donno whether it is possible ?? If it is please let me the procedure
    > how to add pixel information to other dicom file.
    >
    > thanks for ur suggestion
    >
    > Regards
    > Dan

    Well, this is a little different description of the problem that you
    posted on another newsgroup. You cannot simply change the Pixel Data
    without altering other information within the image header. Let me ask
    better questions now. I believe you have a device that created the
    reconstructed images. Why cannot that device create the DICOM image,
    including the proper header, for you? Is the reconstructed image
    monochrome or color? Do you know what type of CPU the image creator
    is?

    Bill

+ Reply to Thread