request for Information - DICOM

This is a discussion on request for Information - DICOM ; Dear all, I am a student working with reconstruction of images .. recently we have got images from a cone beam CT and reconstrcuted them in DICOM Format.. I donno what went wrong .We could not open the reconstructed images ...

  1. request for Information

    Dear all,

    I am a student working with reconstruction of images .. recently we
    have got images from a cone beam CT and reconstrcuted them in DICOM
    Format.. I donno what went wrong .We could not open the reconstructed
    images in treatment planning system like OTP etc. .. we are trying to
    figure out the best possiblities and well i believe there must be
    something wrong with the tagging ( guess ) .. like for other images
    there were many tages .. but for our images there are only few.. it may
    look bit silly comparing them directly. I am just working on it ..
    trying to add tags to the our image. Hope it would work ..
    Please someone help to get some information about DICOM Tags or is
    there any other way solving this problem. I am really looking forward
    for any precious suggestions and advise ..

    thank you so much in advance

    regards
    Dan

  2. Re: request for Information

    Hi Dan

    Have you tried using dciodvfy or similar to check that the images that
    you have created are valid ?

    David

    xrayspectrum@googlemail.com wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I am a student working with reconstruction of images .. recently we
    > have got images from a cone beam CT and reconstrcuted them in DICOM
    > Format.. I donno what went wrong .We could not open the reconstructed
    > images in treatment planning system like OTP etc. .. we are trying to
    > figure out the best possiblities and well i believe there must be
    > something wrong with the tagging ( guess ) .. like for other images
    > there were many tages .. but for our images there are only few.. it may
    > look bit silly comparing them directly. I am just working on it ..
    > trying to add tags to the our image. Hope it would work ..
    > Please someone help to get some information about DICOM Tags or is
    > there any other way solving this problem. I am really looking forward
    > for any precious suggestions and advise ..
    >
    > thank you so much in advance
    >
    > regards
    > Dan

+ Reply to Thread