Difference between CR and DR Machine - DICOM

This is a discussion on Difference between CR and DR Machine - DICOM ; Dear All Thanks for help me when ever i post a messages As i am crawling my phase in this DICOM. I wanted to learn more about modality. Can any body help me in getting the diffenence between CR and ...

  1. Difference between CR and DR Machine

    Dear All

    Thanks for help me when ever i post a messages

    As i am crawling my phase in this DICOM. I wanted to learn more about
    modality.

    Can any body help me in getting the diffenence between CR and DR.

    Workflow which need to be follwed by modality in converting the Dicom
    images

    with regards
    DICOM_TESTER

  2. Re: Difference between CR and DR Machine

    DICOM_TESTER wrote:
    > Dear All
    >
    > Thanks for help me when ever i post a messages
    >
    > As i am crawling my phase in this DICOM. I wanted to learn more about
    > modality.
    >
    > Can any body help me in getting the diffenence between CR and DR.
    >
    > Workflow which need to be follwed by modality in converting the Dicom
    > images
    >
    > with regards
    > DICOM_TESTER

    In DICOM, there's no such thing as DR. It is a sensor technology,
    which, when incorporated into a modality can either produce a DICOM CR
    object or DICOM DX object, or a DICOM SC object for that matter.

    The differences between SC, CR, and DX have to do with the number of
    mandatory metadata elements and constraints on metadata/attribute
    values.

+ Reply to Thread