Hi,

This group is a nice stuff to learn and clear all quires in your mind.

I have read number of topic and have found answers to many questions.

Still discussed earlier i would like to get solution for my silly ques.

In accordance to SOP classes i'll be able to find the transformation to
P-Values. Now Question is:

1) While defining the Graylevel with in the window range(after
implementing the rescale slope/intercept transformation). At what rate
we will be allocating a new graycolor.(using the BLACK if x WHITE if x>Wmax)

2) Please can anybody throw some light on the Standard Grayscale
Display Function. How these P-Values are used in this function. What
are the components of this function such as JND etc.

Thanks,
Manish