DICOMDIR - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOMDIR - DICOM ; Hi, I am working in Medical Imaging and using DICOM. I need to know the basic details of DICOMDIR. Can anyone gimme some intro on that topic? Regards, Karthik....

  1. DICOMDIR

    Hi,
    I am working in Medical Imaging and using DICOM. I need to know the
    basic details of DICOMDIR. Can anyone gimme some intro on that topic?

    Regards,
    Karthik.

  2. Re: DICOMDIR

    Hi Karthik,

    Part-10 DICOM standard document might help you. "Annex A" in part 10
    gives you information about the DICOMDIR content. Chapter "DICOM models
    for media storage" describes about the storage model, it's layers,
    application profiles, etc. and the chapter "DICOM File Service" (Page
    23 of Part 10 in 2006 Std.) describes you about Fileset, FileIDs, File
    management roles and services.

    On general DICOM basics, www.dicom4india.com could help.

    Hope that helps! Have a nice day.

    Regards
    Sridhar

    SK wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am working in Medical Imaging and using DICOM. I need to know the
    > basic details of DICOMDIR. Can anyone gimme some intro on that topic?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Karthik.

  3. Re: DICOMDIR

    Hi Karthik,

    forgot to mention about part-3. "Annex F Basic Directory information
    pbject definition" of part-3 (Page 928, 2006) would help you in
    understanding "Basic Directory IOD".

    Sridhar

    Sridharraja@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Karthik,
    >
    > Part-10 DICOM standard document might help you. "Annex A" in part 10
    > gives you information about the DICOMDIR content. Chapter "DICOM models
    > for media storage" describes about the storage model, it's layers,
    > application profiles, etc. and the chapter "DICOM File Service" (Page
    > 23 of Part 10 in 2006 Std.) describes you about Fileset, FileIDs, File
    > management roles and services.
    >
    > On general DICOM basics, www.dicom4india.com could help.
    >
    > Hope that helps! Have a nice day.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sridhar
    >
    > SK wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > I am working in Medical Imaging and using DICOM. I need to know the
    > > basic details of DICOMDIR. Can anyone gimme some intro on that topic?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Karthik.

  4. Re: DICOMDIR

    Thank you sridhar for your valuable information at correct point of time.

    Regards,
    Karthik.

    wrote in message
    news:1162531344.905609.246740@f16g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi Karthik,
    >
    > Part-10 DICOM standard document might help you. "Annex A" in part 10
    > gives you information about the DICOMDIR content. Chapter "DICOM models
    > for media storage" describes about the storage model, it's layers,
    > application profiles, etc. and the chapter "DICOM File Service" (Page
    > 23 of Part 10 in 2006 Std.) describes you about Fileset, FileIDs, File
    > management roles and services.
    >
    > On general DICOM basics, www.dicom4india.com could help.
    >
    > Hope that helps! Have a nice day.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sridhar
    >
    > SK wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I am working in Medical Imaging and using DICOM. I need to know the
    >> basic details of DICOMDIR. Can anyone gimme some intro on that topic?
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Karthik.

+ Reply to Thread