Printer Simulator - DICOM

This is a discussion on Printer Simulator - DICOM ; Hi, I have developed a DICOM Print SCP but I don't have any DICOM Print to test it, then I'm looking for a DICOM Printer for my Print Server. Any suggestions would be helpful. thanks Real....

  1. Printer Simulator

    Hi,

    I have developed a DICOM Print SCP but I don't have any DICOM Print to
    test it, then I'm looking for a DICOM Printer for my Print Server.

    Any suggestions would be helpful.

    thanks
    Real.

  2. Re: Printer Simulator

    antonio-real@bol.com.br wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have developed a DICOM Print SCP but I don't have any DICOM Print to
    > test it, then I'm looking for a DICOM Printer for my Print Server.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be helpful.
    >

    > thanks
    > Real.

    Stand up a running copy of your SCP up on the internet, Post the AET,
    IP and Port.
    (your conformance statement would probably be a good thing to include
    with that advertisement). Invite people to attempt to connect to it and
    issue print streams with their commercial or self developed products.

    Observe the result.

  3. Re: Printer Simulator

    eric.goodall@gmail.com wrote:
    > antonio-real@bol.com.br wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have developed a DICOM Print SCP but I don't have any DICOM Print to
    > > test it, then I'm looking for a DICOM Printer for my Print Server.
    > >
    > > Any suggestions would be helpful.
    > >

    > > thanks
    > > Real.

    You can download some free Pacs system
    for exapmle ConQuest Dicom server (I don' remember a link),
    and try to print.

+ Reply to Thread