OpenSource DICOM Archive needed - DICOM

This is a discussion on OpenSource DICOM Archive needed - DICOM ; Hi, I'm looking for a archive system for my DICOM data. Requirements are as follows: - Save, view, edit and export DICOm data - OpenSource (should be a stable version, not 0.2beta...) - Interface and DeveloperDocs to export, modifies and ...

  1. OpenSource DICOM Archive needed

    Hi,
    I'm looking for a archive system for my DICOM data. Requirements are as
    follows:

    - Save, view, edit and export DICOm data
    - OpenSource (should be a stable version, not 0.2beta...)
    - Interface and DeveloperDocs to export, modifies and import DICOM data

    Platform is not important, in this point I'm very flexible

    Any suggestions would be helpful.

    tia,
    thomas b

  2. Re: OpenSource DICOM Archive needed

    newstomy@gmx.at wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm looking for a archive system for my DICOM data. Requirements are as
    > follows:
    >
    > - Save, view, edit and export DICOm data
    > - OpenSource (should be a stable version, not 0.2beta...)
    > - Interface and DeveloperDocs to export, modifies and import DICOM data
    >
    > Platform is not important, in this point I'm very flexible
    >
    > Any suggestions would be helpful.

    Hi Thomas,

    Have you had a look at:

    http://www.mii.ucla.edu/openpacs-home-welcome

    HTH
    -M

  3. Re: OpenSource DICOM Archive needed

    Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
    > Hi Thomas,
    >
    > Have you had a look at:
    >
    > http://www.mii.ucla.edu/openpacs-home-welcome

    Next time please check the link first, I think it should be:

    http://www.mii.ucla.edu/index.php/Ma...SourcePacsHome

    Jonathan

  4. Re: OpenSource DICOM Archive needed

    Jonathan schrieb:

    > http://www.mii.ucla.edu/index.php/Ma...SourcePacsHome

    Thanks for your answers. I have already found OpenPacs, but
    unfortunatly there is only little documentation about the image server.
    Furthermore
    http://www.mii.ucla.edu/index.php/Ma...ionImageServer
    says that the image server only handels CStore operations, so I'm not
    sure if there are interfaces to have access to the DICOM data stored on
    the server.

    Does anyone know where I can find more documentation?

    The other promising server I have found is the dcm4chee, but there is
    also only little documentation.

    regards,
    thomas b

  5. Re: OpenSource DICOM Archive needed

    Dear Thomas,

    We are trying the OpenPacs software too. We have read through all the documents written on the website, unfortunately we didn't have a complete picture.
    We can create an order to take an image scan. But what's the next step?Should someone to arrange that patient to take image scan? who should do that?

    Can someone tell us how can the image server store the image?
    thanks,
    cher

+ Reply to Thread