DICOM Programming - DICOM

This is a discussion on DICOM Programming - DICOM ; Hello, As discussed in a previous thread, I went ahead and made a little forum/portal for programming DICOM applications, in my spare time. The URL is http://www.dicomprogramming.com/ As you can see it's still drastically in its infancy. Please help contribute! ...

  1. DICOM Programming

    Hello,

    As discussed in a previous thread, I went ahead and made a little
    forum/portal for programming DICOM applications, in my spare time.

    The URL is http://www.dicomprogramming.com/

    As you can see it's still drastically in its infancy. Please help
    contribute!

    Hope this will help all of us - or at least someone :-)

    -Lint

  2. Re: DICOM Programming

    This is great! I hope it lives up to its potential. I'll put up a few
    vb.net routines when I get a chance.
    Tom

    Lint Radley wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > As discussed in a previous thread, I went ahead and made a little
    > forum/portal for programming DICOM applications, in my spare time.
    >
    > The URL is http://www.dicomprogramming.com/
    >
    > As you can see it's still drastically in its infancy. Please help
    > contribute!
    >
    > Hope this will help all of us - or at least someone :-)
    >
    > -Lint

  3. Re: DICOM Programming

    Thanks Tom!

    I am planning on adding links, etc, that I know of. Any one who has
    suggestions, please feel free to post them.

    TDwyer wrote:
    > This is great! I hope it lives up to its potential. I'll put up a few
    > vb.net routines when I get a chance.
    > Tom
    >
    > Lint Radley wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> As discussed in a previous thread, I went ahead and made a little
    >> forum/portal for programming DICOM applications, in my spare time.
    >>
    >> The URL is http://www.dicomprogramming.com/
    >>
    >> As you can see it's still drastically in its infancy. Please help
    >> contribute!
    >>
    >> Hope this will help all of us - or at least someone :-)
    >>
    >> -Lint

  4. Re: DICOM Programming

    Hi Lint,

    as I'm a real DICOM newby I'm very interested in your services.
    Congratulation to your website. It looks pretty good.
    Unfortunately you haven't provided much information yet. Or do I have
    to be a member to see the content?

    I'm searching for an programming example which generates tensor data
    out of DWI data.
    All I already did was writing a short c-program which simply prints the
    header of an implicit VR DICOM file.

    So I do not have much knowledge regarding DICOM yet. But I'm trying to
    improve it.

    Jochen
    Lint Radley wrote:
    > Thanks Tom!
    >
    > I am planning on adding links, etc, that I know of. Any one who has
    > suggestions, please feel free to post them.
    >
    > TDwyer wrote:
    > > This is great! I hope it lives up to its potential. I'll put up a few
    > > vb.net routines when I get a chance.
    > > Tom
    > >
    > > Lint Radley wrote:
    > >> Hello,
    > >>
    > >> As discussed in a previous thread, I went ahead and made a little
    > >> forum/portal for programming DICOM applications, in my spare time.
    > >>
    > >> The URL is http://www.dicomprogramming.com/
    > >>
    > >> As you can see it's still drastically in its infancy. Please help
    > >> contribute!
    > >>
    > >> Hope this will help all of us - or at least someone :-)
    > >>
    > >> -Lint

+ Reply to Thread